If the location you need a weather forecast for is neither a populated area nor a tourist location, you can learn weather forecast based on coordinates. By providing latitude and longitude of the location you’re interested in you will get an accurate weather forecast for it to the nearest second, just like for any city on our website.
With a forecast based on coordinates you also get:
- Detailed hourly forecast for the next 72 hours.
- Concise hourly forecast for the next 220 hours.
- Concise daily forecast for the next 14 days.
This data will include info on temperature, humidity, wind, chance of rain, rainfall intensity, and illuminance level in the open. The experimental parameter of starry sky visibility is also available.
Unlike in our basic version, Truemeteo partners will get an updated hourly weather forecast. Here’s the list of differences of hourly forecast available to subscribers, as compared to the one for average users:
72-hours weather forecasts:
- An ability to get a forecast in 15 minutes intervals. This way by getting a forecast for particular date users can get a forecast divided into 96 parts instead of 24.
- Rainfall intensity will let you determine not just the chance of rain but also how intense it is going to be. Rainfall intensity is measured on a scale of one to twenty.
- Illuminance level in the open lets you know how cloudy it will be. Illuminance level is measured on a scale of one to ten.
220-hours weather forecasts:
- Rainfall intensity will let you determine not just the chance of rain but also how intense it will be. Rainfall intensity is measured on a scale from one to six.
- Illuminance level in the open lets you know how cloudy it will be. Illuminance level in the open is measured on a scale of one to four.
For more illustrative dynamic weather forecast analysis Truemeto subscribers get access to the weather map functions. On the user-friendly map, users can allocate any spot of the planet and choose the visualization time with the help of a slider. Weather map specifications:
You can display layers of temperature, rainfall, and wind intensity and direction. On request, you can also get access to experimental layers of humidity and natural illuminance distribution.
Minimal region of accessible data makes up 1 square kilometer.
For the first 72 hours, you can observe 10-minute interval dynamics for the up to 220 hour period with a 1-hour interval.